You can share your app with end users through multiple channels. We are constantly trying to make it easier for developers to publish and share their apps, so the availability of the following options and their user-friendliness will often change. Stay tuned!
The easiest way to share your app is by sending your end users a URL link, which they can open in any browser.
- You can also open the web bot inside Flowstorm, if you click on the blue-white arrowy button next to the box (see the gif).
- 1.Assign the app to an account.
- 1.Open User Assignments in the web console.
- 2.Click on the user you want to assign the application to.
- 3.In the opened window, select your application in the Applications dropdown and click Save.
- 4.Log in to that account in the mobile app and you should see the app on the list.
- 2.Open a Flowstorm link.
- 2.The app will launch and also will be added to the "Recent" app list from where you can launch it again.