Before sharing your app with the world, you must create it in Flowstorm.
To define a new application:
- 1.Go to Access >> Applications.
- 2.Click on "+" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- 3.Type in the name (you can change it anytime) and the description.
- 4.Select the main dialogue:a) Click on the grey box "Main Dialogue".b) Choose one of your dialogue models from the list and click on Open.
- 5.If you want your app to be public (visible in the Flowstorm mobile app), tick the "Public" checkbox. WARNING: This will cause the application to be seen by all mobile app users! If you wish to enable the application on mobile devices but keep it private check the Share It article for other methods.
- 6.If you want your app to be runnable by end-users who are not logged in with a Flowstorm account, tick the "Anonymous Access Allowed" checkbox.
- 7.Click on Save. Your application will be created and it will be assigned an application ID.
- 8.If you now select the app from the list on the left, you will see that the Web Bot URL has been generated at
https://bot.flowstorm.ai/$applicationID. You can also directly open the main dialogue by clicking on the blue-white arrowy button, which will open the model in the Dialogue Designer.