Comment on page
Before sharing your app with the world, you must create it in Flowstorm.
To define a new application:
- 1.Go to Access >> Applications.
- 2.Click on "+" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- 3.Type in the name (you can change it anytime) and the description.
- 4.Select the main dialogue:a) Click on the grey box "Main Dialogue".b) Choose one of your dialogue models from the list and click on Open.
- 5.If you want your app to be public (visible in the Flowstorm mobile app), tick the "Public" checkbox.n
- 6.If you want your app to be runnable by end-users who are not logged in with a Flowstorm account, tick the "Anonymous Access Allowed" checkbox.
- 7.Click on Save. Your application will be created and it will be assigned an application ID.
- 8.If you now select the app from the list on the left, you will see that the Web Bot URL has been generated at
https://bot.flowstorm.ai/$applicationID. You can also directly open the main dialogue by clicking on the blue-white arrowy button, which will open the model in the Dialogue Designer.