Initially, only public applications are available. If you are registered in the platform, you can Log in using the button in the upper left corner of the screen. After that, you will be able to use applications which were assigned to you.
The interaction with the bot is voice-only. The bot starts listening when the rectangle turns green. If the rectangle is blue, the bot is processing the input. The current response can be skipped by tapping the area with the logo. Tap the Restart button to start the conversation from the beginning.
To participate in testing the app and receive the latest (though possibly unstable) updates, please follow these steps:
- 1.Install the TestFlight application from the AppStore
- 2.Send your AppleID to the administrator
- 3.Wait for an e-mail with invitation to the TestFlight organization, then accept it.
- 4.Inform the administrator that you have accepted and they will activate the application for you and confirm it to you.
- 5.Open TestFlight. The application will be available. Install it using a button.
- 6.Test the app
The TestFlight will notify you everytime a new version is available.